1. Safe & Sturdy
- All metal construction with electroplated chrome finish, durable and sturdy
- High precision and seamless joints offer comfortable hand feeling and give you excellent dancing experience
- Can load up to 1102 Lbs (500 kg) vertically and 617 Lbs (280 kg) horizontally
- Articulating base, easy to set up on uneven floors.
- 9 inch Wide Dome and Base that are able to grip a large surface area for extra stability and support, and protect your wood floor.
- You can also setup with Carpet Floor that its thickness does not exceeded 1 cm (13/32 inch).
2. Easy Installation & Extension
- Spinning or Static Modes: Switching mode at any time
- Extendable from 7'4" to 9'3" (2240mm to 2820mm) straight from the box.
- Suitable for Ceiling Height from 7 to 9.25ft(2240mm to 2820mm)
- Well packed in compact and individual protected tubes package.
- Color Options: Silver, Black
- Overall Dimension (Extension Pole Included) (Dia.xH): 9 1/16" x 9'3" (23 x 282 cm)
- Overall Dimension (Extension Pole Excluded) (Dia.xH): 9 1/16" x 7'10" (23 x 240.5 cm)
- Suitable Ceiling Height: 7'4" to 9'3" (224 to 282 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Diameter: 9 1/16" (23 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Thickness: 3/16" (4 mm)
- Apron Thickness: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Pole Thickness: 1/16" (2.2 mm)
- Pole Diam.: 1 3/4" (45 mm)
- Decorative Pole Cover Length: 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- Top Base Pole Length: 1 7/16" (3.7 cm)
- Adjustable Black Screw Pole Length: 0" to 7 1/16" (0 to 18cm)
- Poles Length:
Upper Pole (Iron Ring Excluded): 38 9/16" (98 cm)
Bottom Pole: 38 1/8" (96.8 cm)
Extension Pole A: 4 3/4" (12 cm)
Extension Pole B: 12 5/8" (32 cm)
Connecting Pole: 7 11/16" (19.6 cm)
- Vertical Weight Capacity: 1102 Lbs (500 kg)
- Horizontal Weight Capacity: 617 Lbs (280 kg)
- Material: 40Cr Steel
- Net Weight: 22.71 Lbs (10.3 kg)
- 4x Poles
- 1x Decorative Pole Cover
- 1x Connecting Pole
- 1x Top Dome
- 1x Base Plate
- 1x Set of Assemble Tools
- 1x Manual
- Don't worry: there is not any info printed on outer package.
Notice: The Height Adjuster with flanges has been installed into the main pole before shipped.
Warnings: This pole should be fixed on a solid but not imitated and suspended ceiling! Thank you.
Learn more about Pole Dancing Information.
Tips: Measure the distance between your ground and ceiling and refer to the diagram below to decide if you need to install either the extension pole A, extension pole B or extension pole C or all of them, or none of them. In the following steps, we will take scenario of installing extension pole A & B as an example. Note: Each scenario has overlap, please always increase the number of extension pole used if possible.